Family problems can be the most difficult, especially when children are involved. You might feel like you have no one to turn to and you’re all alone. You could feel embarrassed or you might not know where to start.
Don’t be afraid, because you are not alone. The vast majority of people in similar situations, feel just like you do you do. When you engage a law office that is responsive, caring, and knowledgeable; can make this experience in your life go a lot smoother.
I’m Tynesha Rhodes, an experienced family lawyer in Conyers, Georgia and I will help you through these difficult moments by ensuring you understand the family law process and by answering your questions along the way. I’m on your side, defending your rights, and will aggressively pursue every legal option you are entitled to.
My portfolio of family law services include:
- Representation in divorce proceedings (both contested litigation or amicable settlements)
- Spousal support, alimony
- Child custody, parenting rights, and child support
- Child support enforcement, contempt of child support
- Post-judgment modifications of child support and alimony issues
- Paternity issues, including legitimation
- Name changes, birth certificate amendments
- Simple wills, living wills and advance health care directives, power of attorney
My firm covers a range of family matters, including Divorce, Child Support, Custody, Visitation, Adoption, Legitimation, Contempt, Protective Orders, Modifications, Paternity, Name Change, Birth Certificate Amendments, Simple Wills, Living Wills and many more
Call An Experienced Conyers Family Lawyer
Let’s get started today! Fill out the contact form to request a free 15-minute consultation or call my office in Conyers. I serve clients in Conyers, Covington and the surrounding areas.
2365 Wall Street. Suite 210
Conyers, Georgia 30013
9am – 5pm Mon-Fri
Saturdays by Appt Only